Monday, August 6, 2012

The Tekumel Foundation office! Rejoice!



The Tekumel Foundation has posted information about the new office they've gotten on their blog:

http://blog.tekumelfoundation.org/2012/08/06/the-tekumel-foundation-gets-premises/

As might be guessed, in my capacity as Archivist for the Professor's collection I'm dang pleased, but as the owner of a cargo van that will take up to 64 packing boxes at a time, I have mixed emotions...

Lots of changes, here at the Workbench, as a result of this; the mannequins The Missus bought me and the costumes she and I have made for Tekumel over the years will be on display along with the Temple of Vimuhla, and not mouldering in the basement getting shoved around to make room for visiting family or gaming folks. It's going to be one heck of a lot of work, but I think Tekumel will come out much better and stronger for the hard work...

And that, folks, is what Phil wanted and Ambereen wants. Ain't nuthin' much more to say, after that...

1 comment: