Friday, September 21, 2012

I is alive!!! Don't look if u haz eaten recently!!!

http://s1018.photobucket.com/albums/af310/aethervox/Chirine/?action=view&current=JeffScar_zps33b2733a.jpg

I haz a big hole in my head. I iz doing ok, nd will be home in bed for the next two weeks. More when I iz not so dizzy... thank you all again for your comments and kind thoughts, tooo!!!!!!

-chirine

[Edit: if you've dropped by here as a result of the post on the Tekumel Foundation's blog, here's the backstory of what happened:


I had all the classic symptoms, and if the Missus hadn't spent the $1,750 on the ambulance ride to the hospital I would have been well inside the 40% mortality rate.

-chirine

4 comments:

  1. It is great to hear that you are okay. Well, at least you have a start on your Halloween costume! That photo might scare the kiddies away from your door! LOL

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing that is on the back on your head ;)

    Now get some rest before Sarkú comes knocking again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well and take it easy - scary stuff, glad you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord Vimuhla was indeed watching over his faithful servant - and we are very grateful.

    ReplyDelete