Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy B'ak'tun Day! It's the 14th!

The 'get-well' card I got from Howard Fielding of
The Tekumel Project after my brain surgery;
he commissioned the artwork specially for this card,
and this is print number one of a limited edition of one. (!!!)
Did I mention that Howard is a very classy guy?

(And the artist even got my nose right!)
If I may be permitted a personal observation in these pages, I'd like to say that today's little soiree went very well, and I've had one of the very best days I've ever had in my long, lively, and misspent life. A bunch of the folks from the game group came over, The Missus cooked a Kaika, and a wonderful time was had by all. Not a lot of gaming got done, but great conversations and lots of laughter. And that, I think, is what the holidays are all about...

Happy Holidays, everyone, and thank you for reading my little blog!

yours, Chirine ba Kal

2 comments:

  1. I learned so much yesterday about the Ur-history of gaming that my mind was blown. I feel like Walter Bishop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to have you here, and I'm delighted that you enjoyed the day!!!

    ReplyDelete