|The 'flip side' of "Golden Voyage of Sinbad";|
I preferred to deal with Caroline Munro,
myself, but Phil had other ideas. Yikes!!!
1) Rebuild the game group into the fun and dynamic slathering of chaos that it used to be. We've suffered a lot over the past year, and we won't go there again.
2) Rebuild the photo albums, on whatever hosting site we can. (Photobucket may not be an option.) I have over 3,500 photos to share, so this may take a while.
3) Catch up on e-mails and other communications.
4) Keep my blood pressure down.
5) Sort out the miniature figures, culling out all of the stuff I've been hoarding for years.
6) Rebuild the game room, getting all of the video teleconference gear up and running as well as the video recording gear so I can do tutorial videos about what it is that I do to entertain the gamers when they come by.
7) Get more sleep.
8) Sort out the boxes and boxes of scenery and terrain materials that I have yet to do anything with, and dispose of the huge amounts of excess.
9) Get "To Serve The Petal Throne" done; I'm up to 136 pages of manuscript and over 58,000 words at the moment, and still going strong.
10) Get "Qadardalikoi: Advance Standards!" going; this update of my decrepit rules set from the early 1980s will feature all of the advances in war game technology and technique that have been invented over the past thirty-odd years, and it'll be illustrated with photos of miniatures. "How-to-play" video is also in the works, too.
11) Support the new generation of 'indie' game authors here in the Twin Cities.
12) Run like hell the next time I see an animated statue of the goddess Kali waving a lot of sharp swords. (And if I can find one in 28mm scale, you should consider running too...)