Monday, February 11, 2013

The Weekly Update for February 10th, 2013 (sorry I'm late!)

Professor M. A. R. Barker's old office at the University of Minnesota,
the day they demolished the building. I saved a chunk of it, too.
My apologies for being a day late with this update; I got called into work for a twelve-hour stint overnight yesterday  to try and deal with this past weekend's storm. About four inches of snow and rain, with predictable results.

**********

As previously mentioned, the e-book version of "Spots the Space Marine" is back up on Amazon.com after the author, M. C. A. Hogarth, got some pretty high-powered help. We ordered a copy from Barnes and Noble, and I am looking forward to seeing it; it'll be a paper copy, but I prefer those. If I may, I'd also like to refer you to her wiki about this matter, which is at:


Because I feel so strongly about this issue, I have created a new tag for posts about it - 'space marine' - which will help you locate posts about the book here on the Workbench. I should note that it will not take you to posts about science fiction miniatures made by a UK company; I will not be posting about that, as it's something I have no interest in, having never played the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment