Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Weekly Update for Sunday, March 17th, 2013

The goal of all the clearance work. 

Time once again for the weekly round-up of what's been going on in the game room!

**********

I am still stable in the 'normal human' range for my blood pressure, and I am actually starting to get around a bit. The Missus, on the other hand, is due for another MRI tomorrow afternoon to see if there's anything that can be found to help her declining health.

**********

Major amounts of work done yesterday to get the game room and game lounge cleared and ready for guests this coming Saturday. It's a 'triple-header', after all, and I want to do something a little more special then usual for the players. The day will have a nice bid and very chaotic miniatures / RPG / "Braunstein" game in honor of both Phil and Dave as well as the Annual Tsolyani New Year's party. The decor will be tasteless, the miniatures painted, and the game table pretty durn nice - if I do say so myself! I will take lots of pictures, we'll see if we can't get the game up on Google Plus, and I'm hoping that a Good Time will be had by all.

**********

I'm starting a new 'department' - "Readers' Requests" - where I take topics that you folks send me via e-mail or in your comments and doing what I can to explain what I think about them. I have two articles in draft form at the moment, and I'll get those up and posted here as soon as I can.

Thank you all for your interest, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment