Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekly Update for Sunday, June 2nd, 2013 - One Week Out!!!

What you can expect on Saturday.
We are now a week out from the June 8th game, and I'm really looking forward to it; it'll be my first big game after the brain bleed, and I'm happy to be here to be able to run the thing. Special thanks to Fantasy Flight Games' Event Center for hosing us, too!!! Their web site is:


and you can see the mezzanine space where we'll be playing. It's a great space, with great people, and I really like being there. The Event Center features cold sodas, light snacks, and take-away food on call - I think we'll do dinner at the local Asian buffet; all you can eat for a very reasonable price, and nice food.

I'm also happy to say that the folks at FFG and I are talking about making the Event Center the regular home of the Dave Arneson and M. A. R. Barker memorial games each year; more on this as I get it.

**********

The Missus went shopping in the marketplace on Friday, and came back with a nifty Tinaliya incense burner for Chirine's traveling kit and an even niftier lock for a chest. One of these days, if there is any interest, I'l spread his luggage out for your inspection and amusement.

**********

These busy weeks continue as I get ready for the game on Saturday. Lots of writing and printing, as I get the players information sheets done, and a little paint is getting splashed around. I have a four-day weekend coming up, and I'm really looking forward to it!

**********

There's not much else to say, today. I am well, it's been a very good week, and we're doing all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment