Monday, July 29, 2013

Excitement In Zurich! or, Youngest Daughter On The Front Lines!

Youngest Daughter, supporting her favorite cause, this past  June.

Youngest Daughter, herself; did I mention how proud of her I am?

Hot off the Internet, I am delighted to have photos of my Youngest Daughter at the demonstrations in Zurich this past June, in support of Amnesty International's QueerAmnesty Project. It would seem that being on the front lines for what one believes in is a family tradition, from my dad and step-dad in the Pacific in the 1940s through to Youngest Daughter being a part of this.

I am very, very proud of her.

Update: Here's the URL for the website, where you can get all the photos from Zurich!

http://queeramnesty.ch/berichte/50-aktivitaeten/812-pride-zuerich-grosse-solidaritaet-bittere-entaeuschung-ueber-russlands-regenbogenverbot

No comments:

Post a Comment