Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekly Update for July 14th, 2013 - Storming the Bastille, but after lunch...

Gee - it sure looks like Fasiltum, doesn't it?

The beginning of  the week, and it was a pretty good one just past. We've finished all the really heavy lifting in the house, and we're down to shuffling the odds and ends - and there are some very odd ends, around here - into their new storage homes. I'm looking forward to some time off, and to the visit of Third Daughter and First Son-In-Law this week; he's here for a week, she's here for three, and I'm really looking forward to it.

*********
I am back to work on "To Serve The Petal Throne"< and I will have updated chapters later this week. I am also slowly starting to get back into the second edition of my miniatures rules, "Qadardalikoi: Advance Standards!", and I hope to have a draft for people to look at later this fall.

*********
Brett Slocum continues to work on the planing for on of the North, here in the Twin Cities in 2014, and I'll look forward to what he comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment