Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekly Update for Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 - The End Of The 2013 Campaign Year Arrives

Just another day at the old clanhouse...



The Big News for today is that the game at the end of this month is being moved from Friday, November 29th to Saturday, November 30th; the game will be at the usual time, one p. m., with the door open at noon for guests. I've moved the date to make it easier for people to drop in, as Fridays are difficult for folks to schedule things. So, it's a Saturday game, here at The Workbench, in the newly redone game rooms.

**********

As previously announced, I'll be running a light-hearted miniatures game for the New Year's holiday, on Saturday, December 28th; see my post of October 29th for further information.

**********

My little pod-cast of several weeks ago seems to have gone over well; I'll do another before the next RPG session, on November 16th. I'll have more on this as we get closer to the actual date.

No comments:

Post a Comment