Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Weekly Update for Sunday, January 12th, 2014 - Something very cool happened this week...

Yes, the mannequins have been repainted into a better match to Phil's old
'flesh tone' of Floquil "Samoa".

The week started off with record cold temperatures, but it's now much warmer hereabouts. I got all of the tubs of scenery and terrain up from the basement game room and back into the storage shed out back; I could not have done it early in the week, where the air temperature was hovering around -20F.

**********

I had something wonderful happen, this week:

http://dyverscampaign.blogspot.com/2014/01/chirines-workbench-retrospective.html

I had no idea; I am always surprised to find out that anyone actually takes the time to read this little effort. let alone be moved or influenced by what I write. So, seeing this post, I was both impressed and touched.

Thank you - you, and all of you other readers, are why I do this.

**********

There really isn't much else to say, this week. I have been more or less in survival mode, trying to get through this late cold weather, and I haven't gotten a lot on any front. I did get another 2,000 words done on "To Serve The Petal Throne", and I guess we should call that progress.

So, onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment