Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Weekly Update For Sunday, February 2nd, 2014 - Short Takes

Yes, I'd rather be in my deck chair someplace warm.
(note to self: must glue that mace back on!)

Today's update is going to be a short one; I have come down with a cold, and I'm tired and a bit cranky. I think I'll be off to bed, once I take my medications to keep my blood pressure down. in the 'human normal' range. Anyway:

**********

The Big Event in February, here in the Twin Cities, will be the long-running Con of the North game convention. They are in a new and much larger hotel space this year, and the convention will be held on February 14th through the 16th - just a couple of weeks away! For more information on the convention, try this link:


There are Tekumel-related events on all three days; you can click on the "Registration" button on the convention's website to see all the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment