Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Weekly Update For Sunday, February 16th, 2014 - Busy Times, Here!!!

Details of the local decor...
Whew! It has been very, very busy here at The Workbench this week, and I am way behind the curve. I should have done my monthly podcast yesterday, but I had a schedule conflict; we hope to be able to do it today, in order to get caught up.

My beloved brother and his son - my nephew - came up to the Twin Cities for Con-of-the-North, and had a great time at the event. They stopped by here on their way home, and we had dinner and some time to talk about gaming and stuff.

Mike Burns' "Ancient Egyptian" Indiegogo has been very, very successful; three of the four stretch golas have been met, and the campaign is closing in on a fourth. Amazing!

Howard Fielding has sent me quite a few of his new figures, and I will try to get photos of them of you as the week goes on. The casting is crisp and clean, and the poses are great! There's a link to his site over in the left-hand column, and you really should head over there and take a look.

Lots and lots of Internet stuff happening, and I need to get back to work - more later, as I get the time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment