Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Weekly Update For Sunday, March 9th, 2014 - Warm Weather, And *Very* Busy!

Chirine, Vrisa, and the troops in the thick of it, as usual.
This will be be very short update - this is a very busy time of year for me, as I have a number of annual events to deal with in a very short time. I'll have longer posts this week for your amusement, and I hope you'll take the time to look them over.

In the meantime, we had a very nice game session yesterday, with Mr. Leduc running his classic EPT campaign; the denizens of the swamp were particularly pleasing, if somewhat fatal

I am getting figures based up, much to my delight, and getting ready for the conclusion of the Ancient Egyptian Indigogo that I have mentioned in previous posts. It looks like we'll be seeing about fifty new figures from this campaign, and I am already at work designing a game to use them in. Nothing like a party at the palace to live up an evening in Bey Su, I always say.

Anyway, off to Zurich via Skype in a few moments; more to come!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment