Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Weekly Update for Sunday, April 29th, 2014 - Much and Little, More or Less

I really like the view from here.

As I reported yesterday, we had a very good game session with Mr. Till in the chair running FATE. I thought that it went well, myself, and I'll look forward to seeing more.

**********

The process of the Ditlana continues, but this week has been pretty boring so I won't bore you with the details.

**********

Long-time gamer Mike Mornard has a new board of his own over on www.odd74.proboards.com, as well as a new blog:

http://wmusswtwbf.wordpress.com/

Mike played The Glorious General Korunme hi Chaishyani, Mnashu of Thri'il in Prof. barker's Tekumel game sessions to memorable effect. I'll be adding the blog link to the column on the left, when I have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment