Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Weekly Update for Sunday, April 6th, 2014 - Arrivals

Try Amazon in Germany.

It has been a very busy week; I am finally recovering from the massive disruptions to my sleep schedule from the mid-week, as well as a light cold. Some news for your amusement...

**********

"Drachenvater", the German book about the origins of the RPG hobby, is now done and will be available on Amazon in Germany. An English version is planned. I had a look through my courtesy copy, and it's a very good follow-on to the history in Jon Peterson's "Playing At The World", as it continues the story beyond the time frame that Jon looks at.

**********

Spring has finally arrived, here at The Workbench; the snow from Thursday night's storm has largely melted away, and we have much warmer temperatures. This means that I can get cracking on a lot of projects, now that my storage areas are neither under feet of snow or freezing cold. My order from Litko Aero for bases has arrived, as well as other supplies, and I am looking forward to getting going on things after this long and very cold winter.

**********

I am delighted to be able to report that Jeff Dee's Kickstarter for his "Bethorm" Tekumel RPG book is doing very well - please have a look, and give him and Amanda your support if you could.

**********

I am continuing to steam away at Book Six, "To The Distant Shores", of the larger "To Serve The Petal Throne". I am currently dealing with a number of Salarvyani mercenaries who have made the mistake of assuming that Si N'te is a poor, helpless woman; they have found out the hard way that she is anything but.

The cleaning staff are really going to need their mops and buckets for this mess...

No comments:

Post a Comment