Monday, June 16, 2014

Better Late Then Never - Some Personal Outrage For Father's Day (Not game related, just me letting you know how I feel about something horrible.)



As regular readers of this blog are no doubt aware, I try very hard to keep the tone of this little effort light-hearted, entertaining, and fun.

However, every now and then something comes across the news wires that sends me into a cold rage, like the edge on a shard of the finest obsidian.

This is one of them; I didn't see this until this morning, and I suspect - as the father of five young ladies who chose to be my brood of daughters - that if I'd seen this yesterday my head would have exploded right up off my shoulders:



And a link to the family's Facebook page:


I do not have a link for KFC, but from what I gather, they are just as outraged as I am; To their credit, they have also blown a gasket over this.

Thank you for your time; we now return you to our regularly scheduled silliness.

yours, chirine

No comments:

Post a Comment