Saturday, July 12, 2014

Oh, Chlen Poop!!! Technological Delays on a Saturday Morning - Saturday, July 12th, 2014


The Dell, in situ...


Well, chlen-poop!!!

I had been planning on trying out a test of the technology for the Google+ hangouts today, and I have spent a lovely morning getting the game room tidy, running cables, and generally being a nerd. I got all ready to move the Dell desktop that we use for video conference applications, when I discovered that the computer's CPU will not fit on the rolling stand that I had reserved for it. The box is just too tall, that's all.

Oh, chlen-poop.

"Delays, delays!" as Marvin the Martian is often heard to say.

So, out will come the tools, and we'll get the show on the road for you. More as the day goes on.

In the meantime, here's our matinee program for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment