Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Weekly Update For Sunday, November 16th, 2014 - Lead. Lasers, and Laughter

I am looking forward to the holidays, so I can sit down.

It's been very, very busy hereabouts, and I hope you'll forgive me if I can only give a brief update today...

***

First off, The Missus has completed her course of radiation therapy. She's doing well; tired and sunburned, but well. And she's like to thank everyone for their very kind words!!!

***

Please have a look at the current Dark Fable miniatures Indiegogo campaign; the new sets of figures are wonderful, and I really am looking forward to getting these!!! Link off to the left, and please scroll down...

***

Please also have a look at Howard Fielding's The Tekumel Project - Howard has a number of new ideas that I think you'll find very interesting! Link in the same column for you, too.

***

I have a long vacation coming up at the end of December, and I will have eleven days free for my writing. I am hoping to get my book about gaming with Prof. Barker, "To Serve The Petal Throne", largely completed during the holiday and up on line for you to read. More on this as it happens, of course!

***

That's going to have to be it for now; much more later!!!



4 comments:

  1. So pleased to hear everything is going well for my wife, that must be a wonderful feeling for you both.

    Excited to also hear about progress on To Serve The Petal Throne. Can't wait to read that next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your wife is done with the treatments and is doing well. Enjoy your rest!

    ReplyDelete