Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Weekly Update For Sunday, December 7th, 2014 - Not Much News, Really...

"It's quiet." "Too quiet."

I have very little to report on this week; I am gearing up for The Missus' session with the cutters on Friday, and trying to get as much sleep as I can in advance of that. I have several pretty major projects in the works, and I'm pleased with the progress we're making on them. It's been a lot of work and effort, but I think people will be pleased when they see the results.

It has been a good birthday; a nice evening out on Friday, a good day in capped off with a big platter of sushi last night, and a lot of nice messages from folks. I'll try to get all caught up this week!

Foe me, the big news item of the week is the Dark Fable Miniatures Indiegogo campaign:


My 'birthday money' went to buy into this campaign, at our usual level, and I am looking forward to seeing the figures in January. These figures have proven to be very useful in my games, and they are a joy to paint up!

The campaign ends on December 15th, so if you think you might want to buy into it, you might want to  have a look in the next few days.

I should also mention that I have sent in my Event Submission forms to Gary Con, and we're moving ahead with the trip planning for the convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment