Saturday, May 2, 2015

Boring Housekeeping Note - Closure of my Facebook page

Living fossil, one each.


Due to a considerable lack of interest - and, frankly, a rising tide of 'friend requests' purporting to come from nubile young ladies who are seemingly desperate to meet this ancient fossil of a miniatures player - I have closed off my Facebook account. I very rarely ever used or looked at the thing, and it's had just gotten to be an annoyance.

And my work schedule really doesn't allow for may of the invitations that I had been getting; I am simply unavailable foe much of anything between noon on Sundays and noon on Fridays. I do get to look at and hopefully process e-mails during the ninety-minute period I have Monday through Friday between the time I get home from work and the time I take my medications, but that's it.

If you need to get a hold of me, please e-mail - the address is at the top of the left-hand column - or comment; for the foreseeable future, this will be my 'public interface node'. Thanks!

3 comments: