Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Back From Vacation, and More Changes Hereabouts

From the archives...

I am now back at work after a very nice vacation; it's a little hard to go back to a night shift, but it's only for a month - I am being moved to a day shift in August, which means some very big changes to my and The Missus' life. I will be working afternoons and evenings, which means I will have mornings free for writing, painting, and gaming.

In the meantime, things are going to be a little chaotic; I will most likely not be doing the Sunday updates, and instead doing an update a week when I have something interesting to say. there will also be lots of other posts as well, as this blog becomes more of a campaign newsletter. Expect to see more 'how to' articles on how I make and do things, with references back to how we played back in Ye Olden Dayes. More photos, as well, as I get all of the backlog of photos in the archives up on the Photobucket page, and more figures in the collection photographed. It's a bit of an effort, but I hope you'll think it's worth it.

So, lost of changes, lots of new stuff, and lots of new activity on the way!!!


1 comment:

  1. "Expect to see more 'how to' articles on how I make and do things, with references back to how we played back in Ye Olden Dayes."

    Wonderful. That is precisely what I love to read here. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete