Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas - 2015 - And Happy Holidays!

Before.
You just know what I'm going to do with this kit, don't you.

We're here at the bottom of the year, and it's a quiet night in at the little house. The Missus is cooking up the holiday dinner, and I am enjoying three days off - followed by the last football game of the season - and then a week's vacation.

It's been a long year, with all too much happening, but we're still here. Our regards to you all, and happy holidays!!!

*****

Update: The Missus has been in touch with David Soderberg, and he is in the process of renewing his website. All of his figures are still avilable; he's just been swamped by sculpting work for various companies. I'll have more on this, as soon as I hear more.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays! I got the same solar system for my daughter -- maybe she'd like to customize it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! That is a great kit...looking forward to the "after" pic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your holiday vacation, cheers!

    ReplyDelete