Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Weekly Update - Tuesday, June 28th, 2016 - Very Big News !

I can think of muses for these.
Lots and lots of uses...

Two big news items for you to ponder, and then we'll get back to the miniatures and the paint.

First, TRE Games has released their eye-popping 28mm kits for skyships. He's also done a working portcullis for keeping those pesky player-characters out of where they shouldn't be. And, he's gotten all of his wonderful 28mm furniture and accessories up on his website, as well. May I suggest yaking a look?


Secondly, things are a bit hectic here at the workbench because I have a new job. I start two weeks from yesterday, in a job that I am really looking forward to. Big, dangerous, noisy machines; power tools galore; what's not to like?

I'll also be on a daytime schedule, which will give me more time to write and to get out and about. Lots and lots happening, and I'll have more on this later on as the situation develops... :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am looking forward to it! :)

      Delete
  2. Great news on all accounts - have fun with those TimAllen tools! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! It'll be more of an active job, but I don't mind that at all...

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Much less stress, much more time to write and paint! :)

      Delete