Monday, July 11, 2016

The Weekly Update - Monday, July 11th, 2016 - The First Day At The New Job!

There's some rust, but it still runs...

This will be a very short update, and then we'll be back to the series of painting essays later today or tomorrow. It's my first day at the new job, and I've been trying to get used to the new schedule all weekend. This will be the first day shift I've worked in eight years, so I'm having to do the 'jet lag recovery' thing to get my internal clock reset.

Posts and updates here will be getting done at different times as we transition over into days, but I will get them done.

speaking of the essays, what would people like to see? I've had one request for information about the boats I have, and I'll do this after we get done with the painting stuff. This blog is as much yours as it is mine; what would you like me to talk about? :)


4 comments:

  1. As I've said before, my primary interest (as I'm totally inept when it comes to the figure painting side of the hobby) is old "war stories" from your sundry campaigns - but I suspect most of those will be covered in To Serve The Petal Throne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably; I'm getting back into the groove on writing, now that I have a stable work schedule. I will keep you posted, of course... :)

      Delete
  2. I asked for more details about the boats and I'm looking forward to seeing and reading about your collection. I'd also be very interested in learning how your big Braunstein convention games are run, particularly how each faction/player's goals interact with each others and what tactics the players can use to "win".

    Frank
    http://adventuresinlead.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it, too! I like boats in general, and we've had all sorts of fun with them in our games.

      have you seen the series I did here on the blog about my Braunsteins? If you click on the label up at the top of the left-hand column, you should be able to find them. Please feel free at ask questions, too! :)

      Delete