Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Weekly Update - Tuesday, August 17th, 2016 - Whew! Busy Again!






A short post, for now; I had a 'double-header' this past weekend, with "The Fantasy Trip" on Saturday - I had a guest appearance as a bandit chieftain - and "Close Action" on Sunday. Both game sessions were a great time, due to the people running and participating, and I'll have longer reports this coming weekend; I have two full days off, with no appointments, so plenty of time.

Internet connectivity has also been very spotty, due to a combination of weather, time, and foliage, but I will be back to everyone as soon as I can. My Missus has gotten me a chainsaw, which should help.

One lesson learned this past weekend was that I really do have to pace myself; I got off my medication and eating schedule, and got pretty wiped out at about four on Sunday. I'm better now, but I will have to be more careful in the future.

Looking ahead into the future, I have two 'bookings' for events being put on by people; one this fall, and one this coming spring. In order to make sure that people are best informed as to what I can and cannot do for events, I have an 'Events Guide for Chirine' done, and I'll see if I can't get it posted here. It lists games that I like to run and have the resources to do, as well as what equipment and resources that I have available for events runners to use.

So, lots going on, and lots more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment