Friday, December 2, 2016

Proof - As If You Needed It - That I Am Nuttier Than A Fruitcake; The 'Big' Sakbe Road Set

The 'big' set, in all it's foam glory

Anch'ke, nested in the new crate

The 'big' road set was a project I began almost a decade ago, and am now finally coming back to. I can only plead that getting five daughters occupied a lot of my time...

The set is fully modular, and has six roadway sections, two interval towers, and one big multi-turreted tower with gate house. The whole thing stretches about fourteen feet when all assembled as one unit. Lots of work yet to be done, like the merlons and such, but at least it is back out of storage.

There's also a storage / shipping crate, so that's done.

Anch'ke  is now in the new crate I made for it, and it too will go out to the shed when I can dragoon somebody into helping lift the box. I have to move the crate Castle Tilketl is in at the same time, but it's a half-hour bit of work to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment