Sunday, June 11, 2017

Back To The Underworld! Game Photos (1)

The situation, under the usual lighting - I like the look.

What's this? Lanterns! More Qol! Force the portcullis!

Ah, guys? There are more of them...

The action continued, with the players seeing more lights off in the distance. So, they worked on getting the portcullis raised, but discovered that the activating lever was on the far side of the door. Then, they realized that the defending Qol had brought up more reinforcements from the lower levels of the complex. Things were looking a little sticky...

2 comments:

  1. I just *love* that first picture!

    These new lights required a lot of work, as I recall - but now we see how it was most certainly worth it. A magical touch, and really "Underworldy".

    All we need now are glow-in-the-dark dice / character sheets / GM notes, so that the entire game can be played like this! ūüėČ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you like the look; I agree, I think it does look more 'underworldy', and the players seem to think so as well. The downside is that the lighting foxes the auto-focus on my camera, so I get better pictures of the table with the flash. So, I shoot the scene both ways, so we have the best of both.

    I do have glow-in-the-dark accessories, and I can install a UV 'black light' to get them to glow properly... :)

    ReplyDelete