Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Weekly Update - September 10th, 2017 - Astonishing Things Happening, Hereabouts!

Hokun - from David Allen and Howard Fielding


It's been an astonishing week in my life. As you can see from the photo, Howard Fielding has come up with transparent Hokun - something that we dreamed of for years, out at Phil's. have a look - link off to the right.

Mike Burns of Dark Fable has given some hints of what he's planning for future releases, and The Missus is already rubbing her hands with glee over them. Please see his announcement in the Updates to the 'Legend of Cleopatra' Indiegogo:


Servitors of Lord Qon. anyone?

Projects on the Workbench are hitting high gear; I've been cleaning up and re-shelving in the game room and in the workshop, and a great many projects that had fallen by the wayside are back on the front burners. My energy levels are up, the tools are sharp, and the sheet goods are all earmarked for projects. Life is good, if you asked me. I'm painting again, I'm writing again, and I am enjoying myself again. Could not ask for more, really!

My gaming is also picking up; I was in a truly great 'pulp' RPG yesterday, serving as the GM's resource base, and I had immense amounts of fun. Where it looks like I'm heading is a sort of 'resource on the hoof' role, where people can use what I know and my skills to enhance their games. I'm really enjoying this; I'm also getting asked to run games for people, and that's always a lot of fun for me.

And I start my new shift a week from tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to that as well. Thnigs are really looking up, and I'm very pleased with both that and the good mood I'm in.

Onward! :)

3 comments:

  1. You sound so excited and so happy. It comes through in your writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad it shows through! We've had a tough couple of years here at the Workbench what will all the health issues, and it's great to be able to say that we're coming back on line with a full head of steam. I'm finding that the more I return to 'the basics' of the way we did things with Dave, Phil, and Gary back in the day the more it resonates with the gamers that we talk to. Great things are happening, hereabouts, and I'm looking forward to them!

      Delete
  2. good topic thanks for post for sharing on website ..
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete