Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Weekly Update - Thursday, September 28th, 2017 - Stability and Tranquility

I have no further information on this, sorry...


I'm back; I'm just finishing my second week in my new position. It has been a lot of fun, and I am regaining my energy and stamina. I am very pleased with this, and so is the family - I can actually do things, after I get home!

The Daughter-In-Residence had a comics show last weekend, and then a game session with her new game group. I provided transportation and moral support - I also carried the baggage - and she had a great time.

I will not be posting until later this coming weekend; I have to help a Daughter move house, and then take another Daughter out gaming. It'll be busy, but fun, and I'll have lots more to say afterwards.

Till then, have a great time in your own games!

No comments:

Post a Comment